Thursday 17 May 2012

A Very Good Day...

Do you ever have one of those days that just seem to go very smoothly. I have been feeling a bit fed up with things of late, no motivation whatsoever. Everything i have been doing of late seems to have required a lot of effort on my part. Placement has been a bit boring and i was feeling as if i wasn't giving it my usual 100%. I was not looking forward to today at all, in fact i was dreading it so much i thought i was going to have a very bad day. Surprisingly it turned out to be a very good day for me. Everyone was in a jolly mood, there were smiles all the way through and everyone seemed to be enjoying themself. Today was by far the best day i've had in 3 weeks and nothing major happened. It is surprising how someone elses mood can easily influence you and i have realised that happiness is contagious.

Anyway as you may or may not have noticed i haven't been around of late, things to do, people to see that sort of stuff. I had an exam last week and also had to hand in an assignment the same day so a lot of  some preparation had to happen. Now that the exam and the assignment is out of the way i can concentrate on other aspects of my life that had been forgotten.

The lovely Astra from a journey to a dream sent me this lovely gift for being the first person to comment on her blog.

Hand made bunting

Isn't it lovely. I love it.

She was also kind enough to send me this beautiful hand made rose card.

Forgive the bad piccies, one of the links will take you to the Astra's original bunting post, you will also find the picture tutorial there.

Enjoy whatever you are doing.
xx 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Millie , so pleased you had a good day.Lucky you winning the bunting - it looks lovely hung on your mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I missed all these posts! The bunting is lovely and yay, glad you had a good day! I love the infection of happiness! Tis the best disease to catch!

    ReplyDelete