Sunday 22 April 2012

This and That...

My little independence party went great on Wednesday. We were all disappointed that it had to end. It was great seeing some of my friends after such a long time. University and placement take too much of my time that i do not get the chance to see my friends as much as i would. It was also good for Master T because he also got the chance to spend time with his friends. I know i had promised to take photos of the food but things were a bit hectic and never got the chance to. Trust me the food was delicious, i made traditional meals and we all enjoyed the food.

I am a bit sad at the moment thinking of my next placement. My current placement is coming to an end, i was fortunate to have been given shifts that started at 8am and finished @ 4.30 so i was home in time to cook, relax and spend time with Master T. After next week for 8 weeks my shifts will finish between 6-9pm. I am glad though that it is spring so it's not so dark and cold and hopefully i can just get on with it.

We have been to our first carboot sale of the season. There weren't so many sellers but it was so full with people wanting to buy. We went with one of my friends and her daughter and we didn't buy much. All i managed to buy were some clothes and bits and bobs. Nothing interesting so i am not going to bore you with photos, however i am going to show you this...

                                      
I bought this in TK Maxx for a pound it retails for 8 pounds. My first ever Cath Kidston product, now i will see for myself what the fuss is all about.

Hope you have all had a good weekend and will go on to have a great week.
xx


                                                    

1 comment:

  1. I love TK Maxx bargains like that! I've often found great one-off items very cheaply and it's always lovely! Hope you enjoy your first Cath!
    It's the prints and the kitchness that I love about it!

    ReplyDelete