Sunday 29 June 2014

At It Again ...

These past few weeks I've had to admit that I am more of a hoarder than a collector. I have been getting rid of most of my unwanted stuff. Every now and again I do get rid of stuff but this time round it's different. I've been at it for weeks now and my house is looking less and less cluttered.

I have always admired those people who live minimalist lives. There is just something so appealing about that lifestyle. I don't kid myself to think I would ever live that way but I would love to. I suppose it takes one step a time to get there.

My motivation at the moment is my impending house move. I do not want to take anything with me that I don't need as it will be a waste of my time packing and then unpacking it again. I'm also fed up of spending my days off finding space to put stuff, moving things around or just cleaning and spending those days on my feet doing something that I don't particularly like. My time should be best spent doing what I want and love and enhancing the skills that I want.

I choose to not do this anymore.

Are you a hoarder or collector?
How do you keep on top it.
xo

1 comment: