Sunday 1 December 2013

Goodbye November...

...hello December.
 
November was a good months (not that all the other months aren't), but for some reason I just feel as if I was paying more attention this month. I have written lists for all the things that I needed to do. Unfortunately I haven't been blessed with the gift of organisation or memory for that matter. I am not am not a natural list maker even though I have wished so much that I was. It has taken a lot of will to write things down. Having a pretty notebook and colourful pens has definitely helped.
 
My list making wasn't just for the things I need to do but it extended to my shopping list. I have tried many times before and failed to stick to a shopping list. I either leave it at home or I just abandon it completely and shove things in the basket. In November if it wasn't on the list it never made it in the basket. I used the mantra do I need it, will I use it and is it worth it. I can tell you it helped. I hope this is a sign of things to come.
 
Anyway enough about that. I am graduating tomorrow. Yay!!! I never thought it would happen to me of all people. I have worked my socks off for the past 3 years and it has paid. I have a job that I trained for and I love it (it's only been 2 months) and I think I made the right decision going on this career path.
 
On to more good news, I opened my sealed pot today thanks SFT and had £156.70 which I will use very wisely.
 
I hope you have all had a relaxing weekend like I did.
 
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey, congratuations on your graduation!! You go and enjoy it!!! I sadly never attended either of my academic graduations!! x
    The sealed pot- super!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Enjoy your graduation, and well done with your sealed pot.

    ReplyDelete