Monday 4 November 2013

What I've Been Up To...

I know I have been absent from my blog since June. Life became hectic then and I was busy with everyday things as well as trying to complete my course. The good news is I passed my course and was lucky enough to have 2 jobs waiting for me and a few interviews to go to. It's been a month now since I started full time work and can honestly say I love it. I still have graduation to look forward to which is in a months time so fingers crossed it all goes well.
 
Summer went by so quickly and I am still longing for it. Autumn and winter are nowhere near the top of my favourite things. Anyway I had a wonderful summer and it was made better because my sister came to visit for 4 whole weeks. Master T and I also went to Euro Disney the 1st week of the holidays and to be honest I surprised myself. The whole experience was amazing and I enjoyed more than I thought I would and more than Master T. I took loads of photos but I don't know were I put my camera.
 
My brother and his girlfriend also came to visit and I am going to be an aunt very soon. Summer also gave me a chance to evaluate my life. There are so many things I would love to do and so many others that I have to do. I have a list in place but I need to prioritise and give myself a timescale for some of the things.
 
Anyway I best get going. Hope you had a wonderful day.



1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!! Glad you had a great summer - congratulations on passing the course AND having jobs lined up
    autumn blessings xx

    ReplyDelete