Tuesday 26 March 2013

Shoe Boxes...

Some of you may be aware that I am in the process of decluttering my house and I have a feeling it will forever be a work in progress. I have avoided buying storage boxes just to hide my clutter so I am physically having to take stuff out of the house. Most of the stuff I have given away to charity and some things have made their way to friends houses or been relocated to the shed for the meantime . I have managed to sell a few things on ebay and have advertised bits in my local supermarket and am finding a good home/ place for the things I am keeping.

I do have a small collection of cd's that I am not yet ready to part with as I haven't transferred the music on to my ipod. Sometimes I just like playing them on my radio rather than sticking earphones and listening to my ipod. Master T has also recently been interested in cd's so his collection is also growing. I have never had any proper storage for these cd's, I have always stored them in shoe boxes but looking at a Clarks or Barratts shoe box was really getting on my nerves so I decided to prettify them (if there is such a word).

These are the boxes I selected
 
One for tapes. I know still a bit old school
 
and one for cd's

This one is my favourite

but this one is not bad either
 
 
Hope you are enjoying whatever you are doing.
xx
 

3 comments:

  1. I think those are a great storage solution - and definitely much better now that they've been prettified!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good and much better now you've worked your magic on them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to use what you already have, and they look so pretty too! PS thank you for your lovely letter I shall be working on my reply over the Easter break xx

    ReplyDelete