Tuesday 5 February 2013

You Win Some You Lose Some...

Hello everyone. I will start my post with some winnings, seems like i have 3 new followers, Frugal in Bucks, Marina, Frantic's Antics and Totallydot. Thank you to everyone who reads my blog. I got my results for the exam i sat last Tuesday. I passed with a very good grade, it was so unexpected as i had convinced myself that i had failed. I had to phone one of my classmates to double check what the pass mark was and i was way over so i had a small drink to celebrate. What else can you do on a Friday night.
 
On to some losing now. Went into Morrisons today from posting my ebay sells and i paid for my items using the self checkout tills, guess what i did. I left some of my change on that till. 5 whole Great British Pounds. I only realised when i got home and i was looking for the money. I remember collecting the coins then collected my bags while i waited for the notes to be dispensed. I think i took too long with my bags that i completely forgot about the other change. I did ring the supermarket just to try my luck but as you might have guessed no one handed it in. Like i said you win some and you lose some.
 
On to a more brighter note i spent the weekend at a wedding, yes you read right, i spent the weekend at a wedding. One of my friends was getting married so there was a traditional ceremony/wedding on Saturday and a church wedding on Sunday.
 
Anyway hope you are having a good week.


1 comment:

  1. Yay re the exam, that's magnificent but really sorry about the money! Ack!!x

    ReplyDelete