Sunday 8 July 2012

Touching Base


 Last month we went to the BBC GoodFood Show Summer in Birmingham. If i am honest i was very dissappointed, i am not sure whether my expectations were too high or what. The GoodFood Show came with free entrance to The BBC Gardeners' World Live.

I had no expectations whatsoever to what i should expect at Gardeners World but it was the highlight of my day. There were so many beautiful well displayed flower stalls and some beautiful gardens. I really enjoyed having a look at the stalls tempting as they were.

I didn't take many photos but here are just a few

What do you think of this Mini Cooper...

 ...and the driver

 Cello

 Whoever said diamonds are forever...

 ...I for one will be more than happy with this flower covered ring.

I am not a fan of high heels but this would definitely have a place in my shoe collection.

Some people are very talented and creative.
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment