Sunday 4 March 2012

March's Challenge Update

11) Look after myself .
12) Try something new/ different this month.
13) Upcycle some of the stuff i have been putting off.
14) Get in touch with someone i havent spoken to in a long time.
15) Sacrfice the extra 30minutes i get in bed on a Thursday morning and take Master T tap dancing.
16) To use cash only when shopping.
17) Not to stress over small stuff. 
18) Meet new people/ make new friends.
19) Learn a new skill.
20) Have More Fun.

As you can see most of this months challenges are about ME personally. I am on a small mission to improve my life and i have to start somewhere. I think most of these are doable so wish me luck.

Hope you have all had a good weekend. xx

1 comment:

  1. They're all very good targets! It's good they are mostly about you. If you are positive then it impacts on others!

    ReplyDelete