Sunday 4 January 2015

The Beginning...

I have spent the last hour or so deleting over 4000 emails. Yes you read right 4000 emails and only 6 worth reading the rest were junk mail. After going through about a 1000 not really reading them but scrolling down and seeing who they were from I just started pressing delete. Never again. It's my own fault really I never read them because nobody ever emails me so I end up with junk mail.

I decided to start on my new years resolution.

Watched 7 Pounds starring Will Smith and Rosario Dawson. I think it's one of those movies you will either love or hate but I loved it.

Reading Meet me at cupcake cafรฉ. The first few pages didn't quite capture me but I decided to keep at it and now I am getting into it.

I have been looking at second hand bikes for some time now so I can start learning to ride but haven't had any luck. I am now thinking of getting myself a new one so went to the bike shop and tried a few and I am not sure if it's the right thing to do. Buy a new bike I mean.

First swimming lesson of the year is tomorrow and I don't think I will be able to make it due to other things happening but will see.

It's only been a few day into the new year and I feel as if I am already putting barriers in front of myself. Have to work on this.

Hope the first few day of the new year haven't been too bad.





1 comment: