Saturday 29 November 2014

I'm Back...

I haven't been blogging for a while as you can tell. Things got quite hectic so had to disappear for a while.

These are some of the things we've been up to since I last blogged

Work
Thinking
Moved house
Trip to Blackpool
Summer holidays
Made new friends 
First ever camping trip
Visit to Madam Tussauds
Creating a home that I love
Changed my working hours
Visit to Dubai to visit family
Master T started senior school
Visit to Edinburgh. Beautiful city
Attempting to use a sewing machine
Decluttered loads of items and still at it
Trip to Liverpool to watch the Lion King
Birthdays which meant presents and cake
Loads of Car boot sales both as a buyer and a seller

Advent is upon us. As of tomorrow I will be taking part in A Pause In Advent hosted this year by Angela at Tracing Rainbows.

Stay warm.


1 comment: