Monday 13 May 2013

And Breathe...

Sorry lovely people I have been AWOL. University and assignments kind of took over my life since I last posted. I had a few back to back assignments and they needed to be done. Today I handed in my last assignment which means no more academic work. Fingers crossed I pass. I still have practical's/placement  to do till the end of September at 371/2 hrs a week so still full time. (No rest for the wicked) but I would rather have that any day than write assignments. It is way better than juggling academic and placements at the same time me thinks. After handing in my assignment I met some friends and we went out to lunch to celebrate.
 
I am going to take things easy and try to gather my thoughts in the next few days. My head is filled with so many things that I have neglected over the last 2/3 years and I feel I have the time and energy to tackle them now.
 
Hope you have all been enjoying whatever it is you were doing in my absence.
xx
 
Will be back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment