Saturday 10 December 2011

All I Need Now is Rain..

I went out this afternoon to get a prescription for Master T and came back with 4 of these..
..at 98 pence a pop it would have been rude not to. I bought them from Morrisons garden center, i have already been in the garden and applied the lawn food. I know i am a bit late doing it but as they say, better late than never. I will go back during the week to buy some more for next year. All i need now is rain in the next couple of days. If not i will have to get my hose pipe out, hope it will not come to that otherwise my neighbours might think i am losing it.

When i was walking in the garden feeding the lawn i noticed a lot of patches on my lawn which i knew were there but had forgotten about. My lawn is only 8 months old so those patches are from where the seeds didn't germinate.

Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain..

No comments:

Post a Comment